PARI INTERVALLO: CONCERTO PER CORPO, VOCE E STRUMENTO
The research work of Borderlinedanza continues and its focus is the viewer’s point of view, leading actor in the dialectic between image and gaze, where the resultant goes beyond language, amplifies and modifies the action, gives poetic form to the attention.
It is a question of giving an expanded area to the viewer, a reversal of meaning and role, with the task of an internal guest, where the destiny of one coincides with the destiny of many, and therefore to be understood subject to the destiny of the world (James Hillmann) . Thus the image remains inside until after its dissolution and in the represented “naked and raw” body one finds the synthesis of one’s own subjectivity, as in a deforming mirror where one recognizes oneself in the body of the other which is nothing more than the reflection of himself in his own imagination.
- Direction of choreography and direction: Claudio Malangone
- Authors / interpreters: Luigi Aruta, Adriana Cristiano, Antonio Formisano, Giada Ruoppo
- Voice: Annalisa D’Agosto
- Instrument: Alessia Sorrentino
- Music: A. Cortini, J.S.Bach, A. Vivaldi
- Video: Checco Petrone
- Costumes: the bodies of the performers
- Organizational Manager: Maria Teresa Scarpa
- External Relations: Hanka Irma Van Dongen
- Production: Borderlinedanza 2021