#COMMONPLACES 2021 was the theme of the first edition of UNIFEST. The participants reinvented the stereotypes of our present and told the common and shared places of their future.
Nell’ambito del concorso UNIFEST #LUOGHI COMUNI 2021 sono stati selezionati i seguenti i film:
- “Touch Me Softly” by Gaia Pulliero (University of Padova)
- “L’ultima spiaggia” by Martina Bonfiglio (RUFA – Rome University of Fine Arts)
- “19” by Raffaele Chiantese (Art Academy Naples)
- “Train” by Erica D’Auria (Art Academy of Brera (Milan)
- “Loop” by Francesco Ladalardo (University of Salerno)
- “L.O.V.E.” by Dario Pepe (University of Salerno)
- “Face-Time” by Camilla Miranda (University of Salerno)
- “La Gabbia dei 5 Secondi” by Innocenzo Mulieri (Art Academy Naples)
- “The Date” by Nora Carbone (University Cattolica Milan)
THE FINAL AWARDS
On October 29, 2021, the four finalist videos were screened at the Filiberto Menna Foundation in Salerno, the technical jury decreed and awarded the overall winner and the most voted online work was given a special “social” mention.
The expert jury of the UNIFEST #LUOGHICOMUNI 2021 was made up of:
- Federica Villa
University of Pavia, Chairwoman
- Luca Bandirali
University of Salento
- Andrea De Rosa
Filmmaker and producer, Federica WebLearning, University of Naples “Federico II”
- Claudia Pascotto
Film Commission Campania Region
- Filippo Ticozzi
Filmmaker, University of Pavia
- Filippo Fimiani
Scientific manager LABSAV, University of Salerno
- Peppe D’Antonio
Artistic Director Linea d’Ombra Festival
𝐋’𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐚by Martina Bonfiglio (RUFA – Rome University of Fine Arts), awarded by the technical jury.
𝟏𝟗, by Raffaele Chiantanese directed by Claudio Tanda (Art Academy Naples), as the most voted work online.
"L'ultima spiaggia" by Martina Bonfiglio
"19" by Raffaele Chiantese
In collaboration with